Apple operates more than 500 retail stores across the globe.
Apple operates more than 500 retail stores in 22 countries. Under the direction of Deirdre O’Brien, Apple Stores are staffed by more than 70,000 team members and 3,000 Creative Pros. Here’s everything you need to know about Apple Retail including COVID-19 status, new store openings, and the latest news.
Table of contents
COVID-19: Changes to the Apple Store experience
Wondering about the status of your local Apple Store? Check out our COVID-19 Reopening Tracker, which includes a full map of open stores, health and safety procedures, and all the information you need to know before your visit.
Apple Stores: What makes them unique?
Beyond their award-winning architecture and landmark designs, Apple Stores are known for their focus on education and creativity. Over 250,000 free Today at Apple sessions were offered to the community each quarter prior to the pandemic. New stores are designed with a Video Wall and gathering area for Today at Apple known as the Forum. Older “classic” locations are being upgraded to accommodate the same experience.
Hours and locations: Where can I find details about my local Apple Store?
Apple’s website has a great tool for finding nearby locations and store hours; just type in your address or zip code to get started. You can learn more about the design and details of Apple Stores at The Apple Store Glossary.
Apple Store appointments: How can get I help?
If you’re having a problem with your device or want to shop with a knowledgeable Specialist, take the time to make an appointment before your Apple Store visit. If you need to make a Genius Bar appointment or contact Apple Support, visit Apple’s website. To schedule a shopping session, visit this link or open the Apple Store app.
The latest store openings and upgrades
- Apple Dadeland (Miami, Florida)
- Apple Tower Theatre (Los Angeles, California)
- Apple Via del Corso (Rome, Italy)
- Apple Downtown Nashville (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Apple Fritz Farm (Lexington, Kentucky)
- Apple Yeouido (Seoul, South Korea)
- Apple Cherry Creek (Denver, Colorado)
- Apple Southpoint (Durham, North Carolina)
- Apple Lenox Square (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Apple Valley Fair (Santa Clara, California)
- Apple Cherry Hill (Cherry Hill, New Jersey)
- Apple Marina Bay Sands (Singapore)
- Apple Central World (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Apple Sanlitun (Beijing, China)
- Apple Reston (Reston, Virginia)
- Apple Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- Apple Fairview (Toronto, Canada)
- Apple SoNo Collection (Norwalk, Connecticut)
- Apple Eaton Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Apple Kawasaki (Kawasaki, Japan)
- Apple Hillsdale (San Mateo, California)
- Apple Puerta del Sol (Madrid, Spain)
- Apple Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Apple Maine Mall (South Portland, Maine)
- Apple Old Orchard (Skokie, Illinois)
- Apple Columbia (Columbia, Maryland)
- Apple Shanghai iapm (Shanghai, China)
- Apple Fukuoka (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Apple Antara (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Apple Fifth Avenue (New York, New York)
Share your experience
If you attend a store opening, spot something interesting, or attend a great Today at Apple session, we’d love to see and share your photos.